Monday, August 4, 2008

Minister of Arts and Science

Last night was the populace meeting for Skorragardr, where I was officially named the new Minister of Arts and Science. It was something that I was expecting to happen, but still it was just as fun and exciting as if it were to be a suprise. Although I would not consider myself to be a great artisan in any area, I have always been attracted to A&S and people that do A&S.

Mostly, I feel like my skills of organization and planning will be an asset to this office. At the same time, it will give me a venue for learning and working more with the arts.

In two weeks, my children and I will travel to Steppes Artisan and I think it will be a fantastic way to get some experience on how arts and science group run on the larger level.

No comments: